Monday, December 4, 2006

Where I pee.

Where I live (addendum).


There is a window in the bathroom of my office. And there is also a shower/tub, but that has been addressed already. There is a window, and that window remains open as there is no air freshner, nor an electrical outlet which would nicely accept a Glade plug-in. The walls are not well insulated. There is a radiator immediately to the left of the toilet (right if you're deucing) that indicates winter has come when you burn your leg on it.


Of greater interest to me are the giant rusty scissors that are now sitting on the sill. They're old -- the kind with the painted on rubber handle. The kind with a loose screw in the middle. The kind that look like they'd make for better stabbing than for those cute snowflake cut-outs.

This is where I live.

No comments: