Sunday, December 10, 2006

Where I brush.

Life is made up of moments. <-- Vacuous statement. Life is made up of special moments. <-- Greeting card / Cheap Bourbon statement. Life is made up of many special moments. <-- Bullshit statement. Life is made up of many interest payments. <-- Credit card statement.

I'm not sure how to classify this moment. I was attempting to use the tube in the middle (the green one), when I noticed two other tubes sitting near the faucet (the light blue Crest tube two to the left and the large-capped Aquafresh two to the right. The Prevident (one to the right) was on the shelf below the medicine cabinet. There rest of the tubes were in the medicine cabinet. There are four more tubes in our other bathroom, 2 more in the closet in this bathroom, and at least one more in my travel kit in my bedroom.

How many is too many?

No comments: